Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Where did all those clowns come from?

I keep Bozo around when I want to bust on a hotel chain or franchise organization . . . Figure, if I'm going to use one as a punching dummy, they may as well look the part.




Michael Forrest Jones' answer to Business Travel: How far should hotels go to please and appease dissatisfied or unhappy guests?





Michael Forrest Jones' answer to Why are hotels often slow to innovate?

Seven Choice Hotels properties converted to Magnuson Hotels by Michael Forrest Jones on WWMD: What Would Mike Do? The hotel blog




"Please, somebody buy these people out and take the stick from them before they hurt themselves . . . " Episode 1: Carlson by Michael Forrest Jones on WWMD: What Would Mike Do? The hotel blog

I do try not to be stuck on stupid, though, and haven't had much occasion to use him ever since I created him earlier this year.

Originally appeared on Quora

No comments:

Post a Comment